Saturday, May 17, 2008

KOffice Alpha

A bit late but together with the new 4.0.74 snapshot Christian built the KOffice alpha 7 package for the first time now.
This is especially important to me as I was working on that part already for a longer time now. And because the KOffice release is still some time ahead, I think we can get ready to build every release of KOffice from now on - Windows is going to be just another platform and become more and more supported (and of course less and less buggy;-)).
Amarok will be the next hard case but I hope I can fix that maybe until akademy too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like to earn rappelz rupees, because it is very interesting. I think if you meet the rappelz gold, you will like it too. And when you play the game well you can get some cheap rappelz rupees as the rewards from the game. As long as you have a lot of rappelz money in the game you will be strong, and you can go to buy rupees with the other players.