Thursday, November 13, 2008

It is tall! not great...

I am back already since sunday evening from the KOffice meeting; I have to say it was a rather great success. The KOffice folks could get two of my koffice errors fixed, one even in qt-copy (patch 0258), and while looking we even found a crash which got fixed too. So all in all a rather good amount for a weekend.

Yesterday I formulated some bugfixes and features I would like to see in KDE 4.2 release on Windows. The first one I basically fixed myself right away, and today I tried out something new with plasma. As you all might know there is this concept of desktop shells, where plasma seems to fit into really well - and now I can say that it is true and it works on windows too. Still we have tons of stuff to do before it is slightly usable: we have no list of tasks (in progress), we have no system tray, there is no integration of the native windows menu into the plasma menus(planned). Even worse is that if you start explorer.exe while running plasma as shell, the default shell will appear again(to be fixed soon).

As you can see, there is still a lot of work to do, we are open to all new people and if you want to lend a hand, simply drop by on irc or have a look at our mailing list kde-windows[at]kde[dot]org.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knew the Metin2 gold so I always try my best to earn them more and more to make myself strong. I have never played the game before, at the beginning I did not know what is so I went to kill the monsters with the Metin2 yang that I earned with myself in the game. I will duty bound to a friend to help brush the Cheap metin2 yang together with my friends. I spend a good relationship is then fly to tears. If my levels are very high, I can go to Buy metin2 gold more and more and I will not depend on my friends to help me to earn them. I get some Cheap metin2 gold as the gifts to encourage me.